Pizza Venkman Archive

Friday, September 6, 2019

Halloween Crunch Is Back!!

I love this time of year! Call me a nerd or childish but my favorite  thing to do is catch wind of some fall/Halloween themed product and then spend the next few days looking for it, from store to store. Life is about those little moments. My kids and I don't look back and say, "Remember when we found Halloween Crunch?" We look back and say, "Remember when we spent time driving all over TOGETHER looking for Halloween Crunch?" We find joy in the mundane this time of year. Every journey to somewhere like Target or Bath and body works is an adventure on the search for the trail to Halloween. 2019 was the trip to Target to see if they had Halloween Crunch and Target delivered!

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1xBnK_wOX_4GnU_EttYn3iYQbZQwwLWmP

This stuff originally came out in 2007 with Cap'n dressed like a mummy. I didn't find out about it until 2015 (my original 2015 post) and now I look for it every year! The box art is amazing and didn't change, but I'm biased with an attraction to anything glow-in-the-dark green and Halloween themed. It seems like they skipped 2018 as I couldn't find it anywhere, so that's why I'm so excited about it this year. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1Xb-mUGhKwqDuEjui3niJN63IxLuzxKCD

It's pretty rare for cereal to have a toy in them anymore, but I feel like the effort put into the theme here more than makes up for the lack of prize. It tastes just like any other crunch berry cereal, but the milk turns green! No, it doesn't glow and the green is pretty off base, but in my eyes, this stuff beats out all the General Mills monster cereals like Count Chocula and Boo Berry. Disagree? Tell me why. No one where will talk to me about it, so you might as well. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1mYsxbSMrktnv132Nu8HXJNsRWTbYccGl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for discussing this with me!